Solahart Canberra - $3.7 million in sales, established 35 Years and makes $300,000 in owner profits.
Are you a sparkie, plumber or heating and cooling specialist? Have you been working in home improvement sales? If so, maybe now is the time you back yourself and own a business that can change your life.
To run this proven successful business system, you don't need to have a trade background.
You could always establish your own business then:
- try and develop market awareness
- create all the administrative systems required to grow and run a business
- negotiate supply agreements whilst competing with national brands
- cashflow the company for 1,2,3 5 years before it turns a decent profit, all the while sacrificing your lifestyle
- face the 80% failure rate of small business
Or you could own Solahart Canberra.
- part of the national and trusted brand established for 60+years
- fully systemised and with instant leads and sales systems
- benefit from the national Solahart sales and marketing program.
- capitalise on the lucrative and exclusive supply agreements
- step into high turnover $3,700,000
- profitable - $300,000 plus for working owners
- take ownership of an established business with 35 years history in Canberra
There are approximately 160,000 residential dwellings in Canberra, and according to recent media reports, only 25% of those have solar, and the number of homes taking up solar is only increasing.
The current owners are at retirement age, and they admit this has been a significant income earning in their last five years of owning it; however, they have not fully driven the business to its potential.
The business is accredited for the ACT Governments $15,000 energy loan scheme: https://www.actsmart.act.gov.au/what-can-i-do/homes/sustainable-household-scheme
The incoming owner, with the right passion can continue to drive, grow, expand the business and capitalise in this thriving marketplace.
Adding additional business offerings such as heating and cooling or complementing it with your existing electrical or plumbing business could be a masterstroke.
If you don't have all the capital required to secure the business but have the skills and motivation to make it work, we have investors prepared to partner and take an equity stake in the business.
Having sold and marketed over 250+ Canberra based businesses over 15 years, this is one of the finest blue-chip offerings put to market.
Before we can discuss the finer details, we will require a signed confidential agreement.
This can be arranged simply by emailing email@example.com expressing your interest in "Solahart Canberra" and providing your full name and mobile. Logically, your email is required.
Exclusive broker Frank Walmsley 0400446605